The Food Bank needs nutritious, non-perishable foods:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and canned meat
- Peanut butter
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar cereals
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned fruit packed in juice
- Canned vegetables (low salt)
Please avoid donating items packaged in glass. If you find glass items in your barrel, please package them in protective boxes to prevent breakage.
We request that you do not donate bulk quantities of rice, flour, or sugar. Although we appreciate and can utilize every donation we receive, the Food Bank does not have the repackaging facilities needed to properly distribute such items. Please contact the Donor Hotline at 1-866-234-3663 for details.