Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
In 10 minutes or less, you can have this decadent creamy pumpkin dip ready to take to any holiday party. Dips of any kind are quite popular because of all the options to serve them with. For this pumpkin recipe, we served it with sliced apples and pears, crackers and nuts. So easy to make, we hope you give this sweet dip a try!
How to Make Creamy Pumpkin Dip
1. In a medium bowl, mix in cream cheese and pumpkin puree until smooth and creamy, for about 5 minutes.
2. Slowly add in the pure maple syrup or honey to the bowl and continuing mixing until incorporated.
3. Add in vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice and mix in.
4. Store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!
Alternate Serving Suggestions:
• Graham crackers or cookies
• Apple or pear slices
• Assorted nuts
• Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted with a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger spices.