Prep Time: 15 minutes, chill for 1 hour in freezer
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 75 minutes
No-Bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Balls
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup nut butter of your choice
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsps ground flax seeds, more if needed
- 1 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
It’s the season for pumpkin everything! We love how easy these no-bake pumpkin chocolate chip balls are to make at home. We especially love that kids can help in the kitchen to make these nutritious yet delicious snack. Just toss all the ingredients in a bowl and have your little helpers roll them out.
How to Make No-Bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Balls
1. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients together until everything is thoroughly mixed. If mixture is too wet, add in more ground flax seeds.
3. Scoop about 2-3 tablespoon-size of the mixture and roll into ball. Place onto cookie sheet. Repeat process until done.
4. Place in freezer for one hour to chill and harden.
. Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted with a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger spices.