Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 3 cups balled or chopped melons of your choice
- 1-2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups berries of your choice, chopped if needed
- 1 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey, or to taste
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint, optional
What makes this vibrant fruit salad unique is the honey lime dressing and fresh mint leaves. This salad is light and sweet and can be made with any of your favorite fruits you have on hand. Perfect side dish for breakfast and lunch, or even as a snack.
How to Make Rainbow Fruit Salad
1. Add melons, kiwis and berries into a large bowl and set aside.
2. Into a small bowl, add lime juice, honey, salt (if using) and mix well to make the dressing.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit, add the chopped mint (if using), and gently toss to coat fruit evenly.
• Feel free to add or substitute with other types of fruit you enjoy.