Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 30
Total Time: 40
- 3 – 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Crispy on the outside and soft and sweet on the inside. Eat them as a side dish or add to your favorite rice bowl, tacos, or breakfast meal. We hope you enjoy this simple yet tasty sweet potato recipe.
How to Make Simple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into ½ inch sized
- Add the cubes to a large sheet pan.
- Toss the cubes with oil and seasoning.
- Cook sweet potatoes for around 30 minutes, tossing
them every 10 minutes to prevent them from burning
and to get an even cook and caramelization.
Add to: rice bowls, breakfast hash, tacos or simply eat it as
a side dish.
Microwave cooking method:
- Poke holes in the sweet potato with a fork.
- Microwave for 6 minutes. If cooking more than one
potato add 2 minutes for each additional potato.
- Cut potato lengthwise and fluff with fork. Sprinkle salt and pepper and add butter on top.