Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 2 zucchinis or yellow squash, uncooked and diced
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 can yellow corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Need a refreshing treat on this hot summer day? Toss together summer squash, apple and canned corn for a quick, nutritious and colorful snack.
How to Make Summery Squash Salad
- In a bowl, combine zucchini, apple and corn.
- Add the lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve.