Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- Grated parmesan cheese, to garnish
This whole wheat spaghetti with zucchini is wholesome, quick and a perfect recipe for a busy night. Fresh sautéed garlic and parmesan cheese add tons of flavor and aromas.
How to Make Zucchini Whole Wheat Pasta
- Bring water to a boil. Add pasta; cook according to package directions. Drain it.
- While pasta is boiling, heat oil in a large saucepan. Sauté onions for about 4 minutes. Add garlic. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and stir occasionally until tender.
- Add oregano, toss for about 1 minute.
- Stir pasta into saucepan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.