We’re so grateful for this donation of frozen turkeys!
We need your help getting turkeys so that local pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters that rely on us for food can provide their clients with a traditional holiday meal. Chickens and ham are great too, but we don’t have a specific goal for those.
Frozen turkey, frozen chicken, and non-perishable food (check out our most-needed foods list) donations can be dropped off at any one of our three locations during special holiday hours:
- Bing Center holiday hours, 1051 Bing Street, San Carlos, CA 94070, Phone: (650) 610-0800
- Curtner Center holiday hours, 750 Curtner Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, Phone: (408) 266-8866
- Cypress Center holiday hours, 4001 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95134, Phone: (408) 266-8866
Donation tent at our Curtner Center in San Jose
Other Ways to Give
- To make an online donation, visit SHFB.org/donatenow.
- To make a credit card donation over the phone, please call our Donor Hotline at (866) 234-3663 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Thank you for helping us provide holiday meals to our neighbors in need!