We need your help getting turkeys so that local pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters that rely on us for food can provide their clients with a traditional holiday meal. Chickens and ham are great too, but we don’t have a specific goal for those.
Frozen turkey, frozen chicken, and non-perishable food (check out our most-needed foods list) donations can be dropped off at any one of our three locations during special holiday hours:
- Bing Center holiday hours, 1051 Bing Street, San Carlos, CA 94070, Phone: (650) 610-0800
- Curtner Center holiday hours, 750 Curtner Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, Phone: (408) 266-8866
- Cypress Center holiday hours, 4001 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95134, Phone: (408) 266-8866
Other Ways to Give
- To make an online donation, visit SHFB.org/donatenow.
- To make a credit card donation over the phone, please call our Donor Hotline at (866) 234-3663 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Thank you for helping us provide holiday meals to our neighbors in need!