Thank you for your interest in the upcoming Turkey Trot! Our volunteer positions are currently full.
To sign up to run/walk in the Turkey Trot, visit the official Turkey Trot website.
Volunteer with us Thanksgiving Morning: November 27, 2014
What Can You Do?
- Course Monitor: help direct runners, watch for traffic, and cheer runners
- Bib Packet Pickup: help runners collect their race bibs and information
- Refreshments: set up tables, monitor distribution and clean up
- Post-Race: hand out t-shirts, snacks, and bottled water
Great Opportunity for Groups
- Youth and adult groups (great for school hours)
- Shift times and volunteer tasks vary
Minimum age to volunteer is 14. All volunteer must be pre-registered. Here's how:
For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 266-8866 ext. 531.
Want to Participate in the Race?
To sign up as a participant in the Turkey Trot, register at the Turkey Trot website.
Shift Times range from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. and finish no later than 12 noon
Volunteer tasks include but not limited to the following:
Volunteering pre-race for the EXPO (held at Sports Basement in Sunnyvale)
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age
- All volunteers must be preregistered prior to the event
- Friday, November 22 through Wednesday November 27
- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- help sign up race participants, hand out bibs and race shirts
Registration and Contact Information
To volunteer for the EXPO, visit our registration page and select a date.
To volunteer on Thanksgiving Day, complete and return our Volunteer Application. If you are under 18, complete and return the Parent/Guardian Permission Form as well.
For questions about volunteering, contact TurkeyTrot@shfb.org or our Turkey Trot hotline at 408-266-8866 ext. 531.
Great Activity for Groups
Want to sign your group up to volunteer for either the Expo or Thanksgiving morning? Your group contact/coordinator must FIRST contact email@example.com or call our Turkey Trot hotline at (408) 266-8866 ext. 531 for detailed instructions on how to register your team to volunteer.