Volunteer with us Thanksgiving Morning: November 27, 2014
What Can You Do?
- Course Monitor: help direct runners, watch for traffic, and cheer runners
- Bib Packet Pickup: help runners collect their race bibs and information
- Refreshments: set up tables, monitor distribution and clean up
- Post-Race: hand out t-shirts, snacks, and bottled water
Great Opportunity for Groups
- Youth and adult groups (great for school hours)
- Shift times and volunteer tasks vary
Minimum age to volunteer is 14. All volunteer must be pre-registered. Here's how:
For further information, contact us at email@example.com or call (408) 266-8866 ext. 531.
Volunteering pre-race for the EXPO (held at Sports Basement in Sunnyvale)
Help distribute bibs and shirts to race participants during pre-race pickup times. All volunteers must be preregistered prior to the event.
- Friday, November 21 through Wednesday, November 26
- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Want to Participate in the Race?
To sign up as a participant in the Turkey Trot, register at the Turkey Trot website.