Local hunger is solvable. You are the solution. Join over 2,000 volunteer fundraisers who collect food or raise money at their companies, schools, and congregations to help our most vulnerable neighbors.
Register today and you'll have a new fundraising page created just for your drive so that:
- Your participants can easily donate online
- Your group can see how much you've collected
- You can see the local impact of your drive with the total number of meals you've provided
A quarter of a million people every month get food from Second Harvest Food Bank. We're talking more than half of them children and seniors, and they only can because people like you host food drives and fund drives. They did, and you can too:
- October – January Host a Holiday Food and Fund Drive to provide holiday meals to local families in need.
- March – May Stand up for kids by collecting kid friendly foods and raising funds that directly feed kids and their families.
- June – September Host a Drive during the summer months when Second Harvest’s donations decline, leaving our local nonprofit partners low on food.
- All Year Long Run a Permanent Drive to provide a steady stream of food throughout the year. Contact our Donor Relations Team (408) 234-3663 to order your first collection barrel.
"By collaborating with Facebook and other Bay Area companies, we hope to make an impact on reducing childhood hunger and inspire others to join us."
– John Donahoe, President and CEO of eBay Inc.