Food Distribution Volunteering
Food distribution volunteering
Our community food distribution programs provide groceries and fresh produce to low-income individuals, seniors and families at various sites throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. We need volunteers committed to providing food to people in our community who need our help. While we come from diverse backgrounds, we are all one community.
- Youth ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by one adult over 21 for every five youth.
- Youth ages 14 through 17 must have parental permission to volunteer with Second Harvest.
- Advanced registration is preferred.
- Only register for dates you can COMMIT to.
- During holidays, dates and times are subject to change.
Looking for court-ordered community service?
Our food distribution programs cannot accept volunteers for court-ordered service.
Please contact 408-266-8866 ext. 150 to volunteer at our warehouse.