Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 6-ounce cans of tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 celery stalk, minced
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 apple, chopped
- 1 tsp dried parsley or cilantro
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
No mayo, no problem! Try our twist on the classic tuna salad by replacing mayo with avocado and adding apples for an extra crunch.
How to Make Creamy Avocado Tuna Salad
- In a large bowl, mash avocado and tuna.
- Add celery, onion, apple and parsley. Mix well.
- Add lemon, black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Serve on whole wheat bread, salad or on its own.