Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 apple (or pear), thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Handful fennel leaves
Fennel and fresh fruit make a perfect pair in this simple and quick salad. The citrus and sweet apple really make the fennel come alive with tons of flavor. It’s a perfect salad to have on a warm day!
How to Make Fennel Apple Orange Salad
- Trim the fennel bulb from the stalk, cut in half and thinly slice it.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add fennel leaves to garnish.
Fennel stalks can be used instead of celery in soups and stews.
Fennel leaves can be used for garnishes on yogurt dips, green salads, and roasted veggies.