There’s nothing better than waking up to a stack of warm, fluffy pancakes! Serve these protein-packed cottage cheese pancakes with your favorite fruit, yogurt, or even peanut butter.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
How to Make Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Combine all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a medium sized pan. Coat with 1/2 teaspoon of cooking oil.
- Over medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with toppings of choice. Try yogurt, jam, peanut butter, fresh or canned fruit.