Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups of kale
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
- Chili powder
- Curry powder
- Garlic powder
- Hot sauce
- A dash of honey
Kale chips are an easy, fun way to incorporate more greens throughout the day. They are light and crispy with a touch of salt, making them a perfect snack. Try adding one of our suggested seasonings or get creative with your own.
How to Make Crispy Kale Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay tinfoil or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Rinse and thoroughly dry kale. Remove the stems and tear the leaves into small pieces.
- Spread kale onto baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately! Best when fresh.