- 1/2 杯碎番茄
- 1/3 杯鹰嘴豆
- 1/2 汤匙切碎的欧芹
- 1/2 汤匙 切碎的香菜
- 1/8 茶匙孜然
- Lemon to taste
Shakshuka is a hearty and delicious North African dish. It consists of eggs topped in a deliciously spiced onion-tomato base. We love how easy it is to make with simple ingredients – and ready in the microwave in just a few minutes.
- 1. In a microwave safe bowl, mix crushed tomatoes, chickpeas, onion, bell pepper, cumin, cilantro, parsley and salt.
- 2. Gently crack an egg in the middle.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap.
- 4. Microwave for 2-4 minutes, or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- 5. Sprinkle with extra parsley and squeeze lemon juice.
- 6. Enjoy with toast or on its own.