Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours (Rest Time)
Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
Simple Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup plain milk of choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 Tbsps maple syrup or honey, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Overnight oats are the prefect no-cook breakfast that are so quick and easy to make. With fall flavors of pumpkin, vanilla and spices, every bite tastes like pumpkin pie.
How to Make Simple Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl or jar and stir until well combined.
2. Cover the container and store in the refrigerator for 6 hours up to overnight to soften the oats.
3. Afterwards, stir in extra milk if you like your oats less dense. Add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
. Substitute for pumpkin pie spice: 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp ground ginger, 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg and a generous pinch of ground cloves.
. Topping ideas: yogurt, granola, nut butters, chopped nuts and seeds.