Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1/3 lb firm tofu
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 broccoli, cut to small pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1-2 garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vegetarian seasoning (optional) – found in Asian supermarkets
- 1 tsp of garlic powder (as an alternative to vegetarian seasoning)
- A pinch of black pepper
This meal in a bowl makes for a tasty light lunch or dinner. Tofu is browned and slightly crispy, then tossed in perfectly seasoned vegetables with onions and garlic. For a heartier meal, you can add rice or noodles. Drizzle with a sweet or spicy sauce of your choice and enjoy!
How to Make Asian Tofu Harvest Bowl
- Drain the tofu and gently press it in a kitchen towel or paper towel over the sink.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and sauté or fry on a pan until golden brown on each side. Set tofu aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, blanch each type of vegetable separately for about 3 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
- In a large pan, heat oil until hot. Add onion and garlic, stirring until onion is translucent. About 1-2 minutes.
- Add the fried tofu and all vegetables. Sprinkle salt or vegetarian seasoning, and black pepper. Toss about 5 minutes to evenly coat tofu and vegetables.