Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (or broccoli if preferred)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp yellow curry
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
This hearty and nourishing recipe combines cauliflower, creamy coconut milk and flavorful herbs for you to savor a tasty meal. Enjoy it as a main or side dish!
How to Make Cauliflower Curry
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Sauté onion 5 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower and sauté 4 minutes. Add curry and coconut milk, stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and season with salt and black pepper. Simmer sauce 10 minutes.
- Serve cauliflower into bowls and garnish with scallions and cilantro.