Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 3, 5oz cans of tuna, drained
- 1/2 onion, small diced
- 1/3 cup frozen spinach
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp mayonaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
Looking for a quick dinner meal or nutritious snack for you and your family? Give these baked tuna meatballs a try! These tasty bites are a blend of canned tuna, vegetables, and savory herbs. Browned to perfection of the outside, juicy and tender in the inside. Dip them in your favorite dipping sauce, over a salad, or eat plain right out of the oven.
How to Make Easy Tuna Meatballs
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray or spread 1 teaspoon of oil.
3. Defrost frozen spinach and squeeze extra water out.
4. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
5. Scoop and roll 2 Tablespoons of tuna mixture. Place tuna meatball onto prepared baking sheet.
6. Once all meatballs are rolled, baked for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on edges. Serve warm.