Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 32-ounce box low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5-ounce can no-salt-added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
A flavorful and hearty Tuscan-style soup that is incredibly easy to make. Enjoy it for dinner on a cold fall or winter night.
How to Make Tuscan White Bean and Kale Soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepot. Add onion and carrots and cook 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add broth, kale, and tomatoes, and cover. Cook 5 minutes. Add beans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Add lemon juice, salt and black pepper.