Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: n/a
Total Time: chill for 4-5 hours or overnight
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Toppings: see topping suggestions
Overnight oats are the perfect no-cook breakfast option! The endless combinations of flavors and toppings keep this recipe exciting. Because you make it the night before (hence the name) this recipe makes for an easy grab-and-go breakfast that you and your family will all enjoy.
How to Make Creamy Overnight Oats Breakfast
1. Place all base ingredients into a glass container or jar and mix until well combined.
2. Cover the container with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
1. 1/4 cup blueberries + 1/2 banana, sliced + 1 Tbsp of peanut butter
2. 1/2 apple, diced + 1/4 tsp cinnamon
3. 1 Tbsp nut butter + 1 Tbsp shredded coconut + 1 Tbsp dried fruit
You can add toppings in before you place in the fridge or right before serving.