Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups of spinach and/or kale, chopped
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 cups of water
- Ice as needed
- A nut butter, like peanut butter, for extra protein and creaminess
Enjoy this refreshing fruit and veggie smoothie for breakfast or on-the-go. It’s an easy way to add more nutritious greens to your day.
How to Make Energizing Green Smoothie
- In a blender add spinach and/or kale and water. Blend greens well.
- Add the apple and banana and blend again until smooth. Add ice if needed.
- Serve immediately; alternatively, store in freezer and thaw up to one hour before drinking.